Hilo Woman’s Club Rental Information
1. Renting Party must pay a $125.00 security deposit (cash or check only) upon execution of contract to secure intent to rent, guarantee rental time and date and to cover any damage or loss that may occur during the term of rental period. (This deposit includes a $25.00 non-refundable administrative fee.) The deposit is non-refundable if you cancel your event.
2. Renting Party will be refunded up to $100.00 of deposit after rental period when the clubhouse is cleaned (by renting party), there is no property damage and all trash has been removed from the premises. A cleaning checklist will be issued to Renting Party detailing cleaning procedure and will be verified to determine the amount of refund up to $100.00. Deposits refunds are made within two to three weeks of rental period.
3. Full rental fee at a rate of $30.00 per hour plus 4% GET ($31.20) must be paid two weeks prior to the event.
4. If deposit or rental is paid less than two weeks before event, cash payment is required. Payment prior may be made by check. We do not accept credit cards.
5. A four(4) hour minimum rental is required to rent the clubhouse.
6. Rental period includes set-up time and clean-up for the Renting Party event.
7. Renting Party will have access to and use of a non-certified kitchen which includes a smooth-top stove, refrigerator and sinks.
8. Renting Party may use a grill outdoors and is responsible for placing it away from the clubhouse.
9. Renting Party may place a tent outdoors in the parking lot, but cannot, in any way, attach it to the building or place stakes into the pavement.
10. Renting Party will have available for use seventeen (17) 8’ tables and approximately 130 chairs. Clubhouse occupancy rate is 125.
11. Renting Party is required to report any breakage or maintenance problems promptly. Renting Party is responsible for keeping chairs and equipment away from window screens and instruct all guests to stay away from the landscaping around the clubhouse.
12. It is the responsibility of the Renting Party to control the sound level of all entertainment during the rental period. The Clubhouse is located in a residential area and excessive noise from the Renting Party 's event is not permitted.
13. Renting Party must return a signed cleaning checklist under the clubhouse office door after rental period and place keys into the slot located next to the door after locking up.
14. Renting Party will not be permitted to enter the Clubhouse before rental period, nor remain in the clubhouse after the duration of the rental period.
15. Renting Party is not permitted to make any requests of the Clubhouse custodian, such as opening early or requesting an extension on rental period. All requests must be made with the Clubhouse Chair.
If you have further questions in regards to the rental of the Clubhouse, please contact the Clubhouse Chair by phone 935-9838 or firstname.lastname@example.org.